Fusion Health Menopause Heat Relief has been created to help manage menopause, a natural occurrence which can be experienced as a time of huge physical and emotional change for women. Fusion Health Menopause Heat Relief contains Dong Quai, which is traditionally used to relieve menopause symptoms like hot flushes in traditional Chinese medicine, and Anemarrhena, which is traditionally used to relieve menopausal hot flushes, night sweats and vaginal dryness associated with a symptom pattern called kidney Yin deficiency in traditional Chinese Medicine.
Features and benefits:
- Vitex is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve menopausal symptoms and support healthy reproductive hormones
- Includes Pueraria (Kudzu), standardised to provide 35mg of Isoflavones (Phytoestrogens) per vegetable capsule
- Features Dong Quai, traditionally used for the relief of menopausal symptoms including hot flushes
- Contains Anemarrhena, which is traditionally used to relieve menopausal hot flushes, night sweats and vaginal dryness
- Plus Horny Goat Weed, Phellodendron and Morinda
Made in Australia. Gluten Free & Vegan.
Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods ID: 275534
Suitable For Vegetarians And Vegans. No Added Artificial Colours, Flavours, Sweeteners Or Preservatives, Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Nuts, Dairy Or Animal Products.
At Nourished Life, we ensure only the safest and best products are stocked for our customers. At times, products are reformulated and updated without notice and we endeavour to have ingredient listings, product images and descriptions as accurate as possible. For the most up-to-date information, please refer to the ingredients listed on the product packaging. If you spot an error or would like to clarify an ingredient, please let our friendly customer service team know.
How to use
Adults: Take 2 capsules one to two times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.