Zilch Acne Formula - 240 Tablets
Club NL Rewards
This Acne Formula from Zilch is an all natural Chinese Medicine based formula, in herbal tablet form, designed by Dr. Vivian Tam. Zilch may assist in the management of mild to moderate acne. Ingredients in this formula have been traditionally used to clear toxicity and heat, reduce inflammation and improve blood circulation.
The formula is made up of seventeen potent herbal ingredients that tackle a number of issues:
- Reducing inflammation that causes redness and irritation
- Clearing toxicity and heat in the body that can cause breakouts
- Promoting better blood circulation to help reduce swelling and inflammation and provide healing of deep pimples*
The formula is produced by a highly reputable herbal medicine extracts manufacturer, one of the world's industry leaders, and the herbs used in Zilch are sourced in their raw form and go through a very stringent process of quality control. Excellent quality and good practice are paramount in the philosophy surrounding Zilch.*
Its developer, Dr. Vivian Tam, is a registered Doctor of Chinese Medicine and a trusted industry expert in Chinese Medicine Dermatology and Cosmetic Acupuncture. After suffering adult acne problems herself and treating patients with similar issues, she researched and created the Zilch formula over a number of years and then went on to attain industry approval. After achieving a 90% success rate with her patients, tracked over this time, she decided to bring her effective solution to market so as to help those achieve their dream of healthy, clear skin.*
Zilch Acne Formula is 100% natural, and is made up of over 17 Chinese Herbal ingredients. None of the ingredients are synthesised, they are pure extracts from the raw herb.
According to Dr. Tam, reasons why it could not work for you:
- Zilch may address inflammation and toxin build-up and encourage the breakdown of stagnation of blockages through promoting blood circulation, but users may have other patterns in the body that need addressing, e.g. gut health or severe hormonal imbalances.
- External skin health - not using the right skin care, makeup, etc.
- Dosage may not be correct - recommended daily dose is 4 tablets twice daily for more severe acne, 3 tablets twice daily for moderate and 2 tablets twice daily for milder acne.
Australian owned. Vegan. Gluten-free.
*As published by Zilch.
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner. Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods ID: 281059
Prunus persica, kernal. Carthamus tinctorius, flower. Salvia miltiorrhiza, root. Hedyotis diffusa, herb. Angelica dahurica, root. Gleditsia sinensis, spine. Viola yedoensis, herb Taraxacum mongolicum, herb. Lonicera japonica, flower. Phellodendron amurense, bark. Paeonia suffruticosa, root bark. Gardenia florida, fruit. Gentiana scabra, root. Potato starch.
At Nourished Life, we ensure only the safest and best products are stocked for our customers. At times, products are reformulated and updated without notice and we endeavour to have ingredient listings, product images and descriptions as accurate as possible. For the most up-to-date information, please refer to the ingredients listed on the product packaging. If you spot an error or would like to clarify an ingredient, please let our friendly customer service team know.
Take 4 tablets twice a day, away from food. Allow at least 20 minutes either side of eating.
We check every label so you don't have to.
- Cruelty Free
- Zero Waste Options
- No 'Fake' Natural
- 7,000+ Products
- Huge Vegan Range
- 286,739+ Reviews