I am SO proud that I bought this brand to Australia! Today's guest on our Nourished Life Podcast is the amazing Susie Wang — the brains behind 100% Pure, an almost entirely vegan brand of certified natural skin care, organic makeup, hair care and body products. There are hundreds of products in the range, including their world-famous Coffee Bean Eye Cream (which was once responsible for crashing my website after I spoke about it on TV!)
In this episode, Susie tells me about how she first realised the importance of safe and clean ingredients in skincare. Years ago she was formulating for a cosmetics company, and in the lab she knocked over a chemical she was putting into a skincare formula. She watched in horror as it warped the lab table! This experience changed her approach completely, and now, she's famous for developing her own ways to use fruit pigments and 100% clean ingredients in everything from makeup to hair care. You'll also find out why I think she's the absolute Queen of Vitamin C!
• For their cosmetics, 100% Pure uses fruit pigments instead of mineral pigments to create their colours.
• Madonna is a huge fan of 100% Pure — she once went into one of their flagship stores and bought almost everything on the shelf!
• When you use caffeine around the eye area, it can help to stimulate blood flow and de-puff the area.
• When you want an increase in circulation in the skin, you can use topical caffeine or massage the area.
• The 100% Pure Green Tea SPF30 is a mineral sunscreen with superstar ingredients like zinc oxide and antioxidant-rich green tea – it combines the best of skin care and sun protection!
Susie's Top 3 Products:
- 100% Pure Multi-Vitamin + Antioxidants Potent PM Facial Oil
- 100% Pure Multi-Vitamin + Antioxidants PM Eye Cream
- 100% Pure Lavender Oat Milk Soothing Cleanser
Loved this podcast episode? Please don't forget to subscribe and leave me a 5-star review in Apple Podcasts or your favourite podcast app – together, we can make toxin-free living mainstream!