Ep 33: Elle Macpherson's Secret To Vitality (it costs the same as a coffee!)
So, you guys know all about my journey with adrenal fatigue. But did you know that I have global supermodel and business sensation Elle Macpherson to thank for my renewed vitality?
This inspirational wellness industry powerhouse and her supergreens have literally changed my life! And today, I get to ask Elle all about the magic formula that's given me back my spark! Like me, Elle used to feel exhausted all the time, so she saw Nutritional Doctor Simone Laubscher who got her onto supergreens and a plant-based diet. Elle was so blown away by the results that she set about creating her now-famous WelleCo products that you guys love so much!
You'll hear it all from Elle herself (we're now besties), so join us as we talk woman to woman about all the different ways you can use WelleCo powders as well as how she ensures her kids are getting enough vitamins and minerals. She also talks about how to use WelleCo Boosters and shares one of her secrets to looking and feeling great that I wasn't expecting — lymphatic drainage!
Something really important we discuss is supporting the immune system, so listen for Elle's tips and tricks for keeping yourself and your family as protected as possible.
1. WelleCo The Super Elixir Alkalising Greens works on the mitochondria of the cells (Elle calls them the heartbeat of the cells) and when they're functioning correctly, the body's systems function properly.
2. WelleCo The Super Elixir Alkalising Greens is a custom blend of ingredients that work together like an orchestra — the ingredients amplify the benefits of one another.
3. Inside WelleCo products you can find ingredients like botanical herbs, probiotics, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and adaptogens — all of the highest quality.
4. To support your lymphatic system and get your lymph going, Elle recommends lying on your back and moving your legs as if you are cycling.
5. The popular WelleCo glass caddy is gorgeous for a reason! Not only were these reusable containers developed before sustainability was popular (the glass protects the nutrients from heat and light), but they were also designed to be beautiful enough to sit on your counter, so you are reminded to use them daily.