As always with Less is More products, the complex formulations also have an additional aroma effect. Pure, organically certified essences that have a clarifying, soothing, harmonising and scalp-strengthening effect.
The care complex consists of three products: shampoo, conditioner and hair tonic.
The scalp clarifying shampoo has a mild formula containing no sulphates and helps soothe irritated scalps (flaky, itchy, greasy etc) and bring back balance.
• Witch hazel (hamamelis)* has a high tannin content. It's toning, skin caring, astringent and anti-inflammatory. Ideal for irritated scalps.
• Pea protein restores hair moisture and revitalises hair strength. The amino acid composition is similar to that of hydrolysed keratin, so the function is similar.
Highly concentrated, Highly concentrated, use an almond size of product for short to medium hair, walnut size for long hair.
This bio-active care complex made specially for irritated scalps acts as a balm for dandruff, itching and very greasy scalps. It has a cleansing and soothing effect, helps normalise scalp function and maintains soft, supple hair.
• Virgin hemp seed oil* rich with omega 3, omega 6 fatty acids and vitamin E is a highly anti-inflammatory and regenerative oil, ideal for irritated scalp.
• Precious forest honey nourishes and cares for hair and scalp.
• Kaolin (white clay) is rich with minerals, working to cleanse and reduce inflammation, balances, gives fine hair volume.
Highly concentrated, use an almond size of product for short to medium hair, walnut size for long hair.
Herbal Tonic is an effective tonic which clarifies the scalp, refreshes and soothes.
• Neem extract* originally from India, where its varied benefits have been known for centuries, helps with a variety of skin problems, including dandruff.
• Calendula extract* skin nourishing and calming for irritated scalp
• Nettle extract* for flaking and greasy hair
• Birch extract* for hair loss (stimulates the hair roots), flaking, scalp irritation
• Melissa extract* melissa has been a prized medicinal plant for over 2000 years. It has anti-oxidant, anti-bacterial, calming and resistance-strengthening effects, protecting the scalp
• Horsetail extract* horsetail strengthens the hair from the root, tones the scalp and harmonises oil production