The SimplyClean Simply NO Mould is a more natural alternative to harsh Chlorine-based mould sprays. The active ingredient, Hydrogen Peroxide, uses the power of oxygen to kill mould and fully biodegrades to just water and oxygen, leaving no harmful residue. Chlorine-free also means no irritating and unhealthy odours.
This convenient spray safely kills interior mould & mildew on hard surfaces such as showers, baths, tiles, grout, bench-tops, fridge & freezer seals, sinks, painted walls, woodwork and glass.
Leaves no harmful residue
Toxin & sensitiser free
Mild bleaching of mould stains
Family safe and earth safe
Safe for food prep surfaces
Non-corrosive to grout, stainless steel and most other metals
No artificial fragrance
Not suitable for use on unsealed timber, copper, brass, marble, fabric, carpet and materials or surfaces liable to fade.
Made in Australia. Cruelty free & Palm Oil free. Vegan.
At Nourished Life, we ensure only the safest and best products are stocked for our customers. At times, products are reformulated and updated without notice and we endeavour to have ingredient listings, product images and descriptions as accurate as possible. For the most up-to-date information, please refer to the ingredients listed on the product packaging. If you spot an error or would like to clarify an ingredient, please let our friendly customer service team know.
How to use
Spray on hard surface and leave to act before rinsing. Sinks, grout, sealed tiles, glass - leave at least 10 minutes, or can be left without rinsing.
Painted, varnished & clated surfaces - leave for maximum 3 minutes before rinsing.