Opty NC formally known as Optima Nutricosmetics was founded in Australia in 2017 by two friends – Cate Lilja and Karissa Mather - both of whom had already spent years working in the health and beauty industry. Cate and Karissa shared a dream of developing their own food-based, ingestible beauty supplement that would truly reflect their care for people and the planet and would empower consumers with its science-backed results. Fast forward to 2020 and Optima Ultimate 1.0 Complete Skin Food Elixir™ is the result.
Cate and Karissa are committed to a set of values that govern their business operations. These include:
- Being truly innovative by combining natural ingredients with the latest in evidence-based scientific technology.
- Developing food elixirs that are nutrient-dense to address real health needs and promote beautiful skin.
- Educating and empowering consumers to look and feel their best by making Optima food elixirs part of their daily routine.
- Producing pure, potent and proven products using only ethical and sustainable practices.
- Wherever possible choosing Australian made components to support local producers and reduce transport kilometres.
Opty NC is also committed to continually improving the sustainability of its packaging and is an active and responsible signatory to the Australian Packaging Covenant Organisation (APCO),
Nourished Life acknowledges Traditional Owners of Country throughout Australia and recognises the continuing connection to lands, waters and communities. We pay our respect to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures; and to Elders past and present.