hannah:MASK Organic Face Mask - Large (Adult)
Sorry, this product is no longer available.
Are you looking for Clothing?
hannah:MASK Organic Face Mask in Large is suitable for Adults. This mask is created with double-layered* 100% Certified Organic Cotton making it soft, breathable and comfortable to wear. Includes two adjusters to make the mask fit the face snuggly.
Available in beige and black with the inside layer (the side that touches the skin) made from natural beige Certified Organic Cotton.
Please watch the video on how to apply the adjusters to the mask and read the wash instructions before using for the first time.
Made in Korea. Certified Organic. Hypoallergenic.
*Does not include a pocket to insert filters.
There are no returns on this product.
Note, this is a general-purpose mask and NOT A MEDICAL DEVICE. This mask does not have the same effectiveness as N95 or surgical masks.
Small parts included, not suitable for children under the age of 2. Do not put a cloth mask on children under the age of 2.
100% Certified Organic Cotton
At Nourished Life, we ensure only the safest and best products are stocked for our customers. At times, products are reformulated and updated without notice and we endeavour to have ingredient listings, product images and descriptions as accurate as possible. For the most up-to-date information, please refer to the ingredients listed on the product packaging. If you spot an error or would like to clarify an ingredient, please let our friendly customer service team know.
How to Wear
1. Wash mask and dry completely before first use.
2. You may need to adjust length of ear straps with adjusters provided. Click on Video to learn how to put on the adjusters.
3. Pull one side of the mark strap around your ear.
4. Hold the mask over your mouth and nose and pull the other mask strap around the other ear.
5. Ensure your nose, mouth and chin are properly covered.
6. Once the mask is on comfortably please refrain from touching and readjusting it.
7. Always wash your hands when putting on or removing the face mask, and avoid touching other parts of your face.
How to Wash
1. Lather with natural soap or detergent
2. Hand or machine washable in cold or lukewarm water.
3. Wash the face mask regularly after use.
4. Dry indoor or outdoor, under the sun where possible.
5. Ensure the mask is completely dry before storing away.
Note: With frequent use and wash, ear straps and/or adjusters can become worn out. Please ensure you wash the mask and apply adjusters gently and carefully.
You might also like