Yes! Organic Skin Care does not have to be green and boring, they can be luxurious, sexy and so much more effective and affordable than the up market petrochemical mainstream brands with the big marketing budgets. All of these products look drop dead gorgeous in our bathroom, they look, feel and smell amazing and they all do what they promise! Read on to see what makes each of these products so special...
1. AEOS Biodynamic cuticle oil Made with vitamin E rich spelt oil and is enhanced with the addition of Rose Quartz and Clear Quartz crystal gem essences.
2. Neal's Yard Remedies Frankincense Facial Serum, an award winning Intense anti-ageing firming serum.
3. Absolution Cleaning Water. This is a life-changing product, eliminating the need to wash our face with harsh tap water again.
4. Absolution Anti-Aging Booster Serum]. Add to your moisturiser for a serious certified organic anti-aging boost!
5. Good quality cleansing oil.
6. A range of natural moisturisers.
7. Cosima Flawless Active Enzyme Peel Skin Care. A Certified Organic Facial Peel for visibly smoother more refined complexion.
8. Absolution Ultra Rich Day Cream. A great moisturiser for very dry skin types.