Chai Spiced Baked Oats
Serves: 1 / Prep: 5 minutes / Cook: 20 minutes
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp Tropeaka Authentic Chai Powder, plus extra to sprinkle on top
- 1/2 banana, mashed
- 1 tbsp nut butter
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/3 cup almond milk
1. Preheat oven to 180*C.
2. Add the oat flour, baking powder and chai into a ramekin and mix well.
3. Add in all the remaining wet ingredients and mix until well combined.
4. Top with extra chai & bake in the oven for 15mins for runnier oats or 20mins for thicker (fluffy muffin-like texture).
5. Remove from oven and serve immediately while warm/hot!
Carrot Cake Protein Bliss Balls
Makes: 12-16 / Time: 20 minutes
- 1.5 packed cups shredded carrot
- 12 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 cup cashews (or sub for walnuts/almonds)
- 1/4 cup Tropeaka Lean Protein Vanilla
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
1. Combine all the ingredients into a food processor & process until mixture becomes crumbly, yet sticks well when pressed together.
2. Roll to form snack sized balls. Coat in extra coconut flour if desired.
3. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
Very Berry Nicecream
Serves 1 / Time: 7 minutes
- 1/2 tbsp Tropeaka Immunity Powder
- 2-3 frozen bananas
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/3 cup coconut water (or more to help blend)
- Your favourite toppings e.g. figs, frozen berries, passionfruit, goji berries, banana, almonds, crushed nuts.
1. Add all ingredients into a food processor or a high speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
2. Serve with your favourite toppings and enjoy!
Dragon Fruit Pink Lemonade
Serves: 1 / Time: 5 minutes
- 3 tbsp strawberry pieces
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp sweetener of your choice
- 1 tsp Tropeaka Dragon Fruit Powder
- 250mL water
1. Add all of the ingredients into your blender. Blend until smooth.
2. Pour into a jar filled with ice and lemon slices. Serve!
Shop the entire Tropeaka range.
All recipes and imagery have been supplied by Tropeaka.