We've been reading...
- The Salt Path by Raynor Winn- an uplifting memoir about coming to terms with grief and the healing power of the natural world. Victoria, our Promotions Coordinator, says it's a beautiful book offering a reflection on our life, our purpose and what really matters.
- Purpose by Lisa Messenger has been loved by Katie, our Customer Care Manager. She says it's helped her get clearer on her goals, and Katie highly encourages anyone who is feeling a little lost to pick up a copy and get clarity on their WHY.
- Ghosts by Dolly Alderton is a fiction novel that's been loved by Nish, our Social Media and Content Specialist. It's a smart, sexy, laugh-out-loud romantic comedy about a millennial struggling to navigate the shifting dating and friendship landscape of her early 30's. Nish enjoys the way Dolly writes, and Ghosts really good read, funny and well written. It also calls out how life really is and is very relatable.
- Beautiful World Where Are You by Sally Rooney is a contemporary Dublin-based romantic philosophical novel on a background of anxiety about the future of the world. It's been read and loved by Deb, our Supplier Analyst.
We've been using...
Natural & Organic Makeup
- Ere Perez Aloe Gel Lash & Brow Mascara – Nish can't leave the house without it!
- Ere Perez Carrot Colour Pot has been loved by Deb. She uses it on her lips and cheeks, plus you can keep it in your handbag for all day touch ups!
- Wotnot's Natural Face Sunscreen BB Cream SPF 40 has been used by Vic religiously, especially with summer around the corner!
- Life Basics SPF30 Sunscreen has been loved by Cindy, our Marketing & Content Coordinator. We take sun protection seriously around here!
- Lanolips 101 Ointment Multi-Balm Coconutter has been part of Katie's skincare routine this October! It's hands down her favourite lip gloss on the market because it keeps your lips juicy and fresh – especially with summer around the corner!
- Antipodes Glow Ritual Vitamin C Serum has been loved by Deb. It sinks right in and gives you lovely golden glow.
- Kora's Berry Bright Vitamin C Eye Cream has been Nish's October favourite because it actually works, has a creamy, thick texture and no fragrance at all! Plus, a little really goes a long way.
Home & Kitchen
Some natural home and kitchen products we've been loving in October:
- Sustomi Beeswax Wrap – Kev says to ditch the clingwrap to reduce waste & adopt a re-useable cover.
- Bondi Wash Fruit & Vege Wash - So easy to use and Nish weirdly love watching all the yucky stuff come off all the fruit and veggies.
- S'well Insulated Bottle Elements Collection – Helps Vic keep her hydration levels high all day long.
- Life Basic Stainless Steel Straws - An absolute must now it's cocktail season, and super handy as it fits in Katie's bag to take out and about.
What's on our Christmas list?
- Nish has all advent calendars on her Christmas wish list, but specifically Inika's 12 Days of Beauty Advent Calendar.
- Vic has her eyes on the BioChef Axis Compact Cold Press Juicer to make her own juices!
Explore our huge range of natural and organic skincare.