The Nude By Nature Concealer Brush has a slightly pointed tip and tapered edges, and is designed to provide smooth, precise application and blending of both liquid and powder formulas. It has an ergonomic design and is made from soft, high-quality, synthetic fibres.
Australian owned. Certified Cruelty-free, Vegan.
Nude by Nature make-up brushes are made of ultra-soft, high-quality synthetic fibres which perform just as well as natural hair with the additional benefits of being cruelty-free, more durable, hygienic, and characteristically hypo-allergenic.
1) Pour out a small amount of soft shampoo into a shallow bowl.
2) Soak the tip of the brush and gently swirl, being careful not to wet the base of the brush.
3) Holding the brush pointing downwards, rinse the bristles under warm, running water.
4) Repeat steps two and three until the water from the brush runs clear.
5) Use a cloth to wipe the brush clean, reshaping bristles as needed.
6) Lay the brush flat on a cloth until completely dry.
You might also like