The Nude By Nature Buffing Brush is a versatile, high-density brush that can be used to apply both powder and liquid foundations and buff them to an even, smooth finish, or can be used after application to blend and set foundation for a flawless look.
It can also be used to blend and camouflage concealer, or areas where extra foundation coverage is needed, and its flat-edged shape makes it ideal for stippling (dabbing).
Australian owned. Certified Cruelty-free, Vegan.
Nude by Nature make-up brushes are made of ultra-soft, high-quality synthetic fibres which perform just as well as natural hair with the additional benefits of being cruelty-free, more durable, hygienic, and characteristically hypo-allergenic..
At Nourished Life, we ensure only the safest and best products are stocked for our customers. At times, products are reformulated and updated without notice and we endeavour to have ingredient listings, product images and descriptions as accurate as possible. For the most up-to-date information, please refer to the ingredients listed on the product packaging. If you spot an error or would like to clarify an ingredient, please let our friendly customer service team know.
1) Pour out a small amount of soft shampoo into a shallow bowl.
2) Soak the tip of the brush and gently swirl, being careful not to wet the base of the brush.
3) Holding the brush pointing downwards, rinse the bristles under warm, running water.
4) Repeat steps two and three until the water from the brush runs clear.
5) Use a cloth to wipe the brush clean, reshaping bristles as needed.
6) Lay the brush flat on a cloth until completely dry.
You might also like