The Nude By Nature Pointed Precision Brush has been specifically created to allow for the precise application of liquid and powder formulas to smaller, hard-to-reach areas of the face such as the under-eye area, the crease of the chin, and any smile lines. With its pointed tip and tightly packed bristles, it ensures that every curve, angle and crease is uniformly covered for a smooth, even finish.
Nude by Nature make-up brushes are made of ultra-soft, high-quality synthetic fibres which perform just as well as natural hair with the additional benefits of being cruelty-free, more durable, hygienic, and characteristically hypo-allergenic.
At Nourished Life, we ensure only the safest and best products are stocked for our customers. At times, products are reformulated and updated without notice and we endeavour to have ingredient listings, product images and descriptions as accurate as possible. For the most up-to-date information, please refer to the ingredients listed on the product packaging. If you spot an error or would like to clarify an ingredient, please let our friendly customer service team know.
How to use
1) Pour out a small amount of soft shampoo into a shallow bowl.
2) Soak the tip of the brush and gently swirl, being careful not to wet the base of the brush.
3) Holding the brush pointing downwards, rinse the bristles under warm, running water.
4) Repeat steps two and three until the water from the brush runs clear.
5) Use a cloth to wipe the brush clean, reshaping bristles as needed.
6) Lay the brush flat on a cloth until completely dry.