Coconut Magic Liquid Coconut Oil
Coconut Magic Liquid Coconut Oil is made from 100% pure, cold-pressed Coconut Oil that has had just enough Lauric acid removed to stop it from solidifying, even in cold weather. With all of the health benefits and uses of Coconut Magic Organic Coconut Oil, this liquid oil is particularly good when retaining its liquid form is important, such as in salad dressings and as a carrier oil for essential oils.
Benefits of Coconut Magic Liquid Coconut Oil include:
• Its antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties when used topically
• Providing an excellent energy source for the body and brain
• Helping to balance the release of insulin
• Helping to balance blood sugar levels
• Helping to reduce internal free-radical damage
• Aiding digestion and reducing bloating
• Helping to balance hormones and improve immune function
• Supporting weight management
• Protecting skin from free-radical damage
• Naturally whitening teeth and improving oral hygiene when used for oil pulling
• Improving thyroid function
Coconut Magic Liquid Coconut Oil is a completely neutral oil with no taste or aroma.
Coconut Magic has a philanthropic focus on compassion for animals, care for people's wellbeing, and environmental consciousness. This is reflected in its community partnerships with Sea Shepherd Australia, Animals Australia, Edgar's Mission, Joining Hands, The Feline Foundation and Freedom Hill Sanctuary.
Australian-owned. From coconuts grown in sustainable plantations in Thailand. Organic, Vegan, GMO-free, Gluten-free, Palm Oil-free, Low to no plastic
This product is available for delivery in Australia only.
Click on these key ingredients to see their benefits:
100% Pure Coconut Oil
Serving 14g / 100g
Energy 126 / 898
Total Fat 14g / 99.8g
Saturated Fat 14g / 99.8g
Contains no Protein, Carbohydrates, Fibre, Sodium nor Cholesterol
The therapeutic dose of coconut oil for inner health is 3–5 tablespoons per day.
- as a carrier oil for essential oils
- in salad dressings
- in cooking, to replace any processed or unsaturated oils such as vegetable oils
- spread on toast
- added to smoothies, herbal teas
- added to warm water with lemon juice first thing in the morning to stimulate metabolism, and alkalise the body
- in raw food recipes and desserts
- topically as a cleanser and moisturiser
- as a hair conditioner (leave in overnight)
- straight from the jar
You might also like