Viva La Body solid light face moisturiser bar contains calming Chamomile and soothing Rose oils to hydrate and protect the skin for a soft complexion. This waste free and plastic free moisturiser is water activated, simply run it underwater then apply a small amount of crème to your face. Or, you can cut the bar into small pieces, add boiling water to a bowl and create a liquid moisturiser. Store away in a reusable jar or glass bottle of your choice! Eco-friendly and sustainable skincare made easy.
Discount Codes and Free Gifts do not apply to this product for the following options: 22g
Brassica Alcohol, Mangifera Indica (Mango Butter), Tapioca Starch, Behetrimonium Methosulphate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil), Rosa Eglanteria (Rosehip Oil), Moringa Oleifera Oil (Moringa Oil), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder (Aloe Vera Powder) Panthenol (Vitamin b5), Dehydroacetic acid, Benzyl alcohol, Rosa Damascena (Bulgarian Rose Oil), Matricaria chamomilla (Chamomile German Blue Oil)
At Nourished Life, we ensure only the safest and best products are stocked for our customers. At times, products are reformulated and updated without notice and we endeavour to have ingredient listings, product images and descriptions as accurate as possible. For the most up-to-date information, please refer to the ingredients listed on the product packaging. If you spot an error or would like to clarify an ingredient, please let our friendly customer service team know.
How to use
How to Use Water Activated Moisturisers:
1. Run the bar & your hands under tepid water
2. Rub the bar in your hands to create the creme
3. Softly pat hands to cheeks, forehead, chin & neck and then softly press to evenly distribute. Suitable for every day use. For best results apply to freshly cleansed skin.
4. Keep your bar well drained between use.
Turn your bar into a liquid moisturiser by following these simple steps:
1. Into a mixing bowl slice or grate the bar into pieces
2. Add 200ml of cooled boiled water
3. Mix with a stick blender until creme is formed
4. Decant into a clean recycled jar (always label your jar)