The Cheeki Insulated Coffee Mug in Watercolour is a 350ml reusable coffee mug built for on-the-go. It features a new 3D print design, triple wall vacuum insulation and Copper Lock Technology. This coffee mug will keep your coffee hot for 8 hours or your iced coffee cold for up to 12 hours. It's one-of-a-kind advanced technology features a leak-proof pop-up lid, enabling for 360 degrees of drinking. It's soft rubber base provides extra strength and durability, making it perfect for prams, and most cup holders in the car and at the gym. Simply disassemble for easy cleaning.
Copper Lock Technology
Keeps liquid hot for up to 8 hours
Keeps liquid cold for up to 12 hours
Triple wall vacuum insulation
304 [18/8] Food grade Stainless Steel
BPA & Toxin free
Dimensions: H- 16.0cm with lid, 13cm without lid, W: Base 4.5cm, W: Mouth 6.7cm
At Nourished Life, we ensure only the safest and best products are stocked for our customers. At times, products are reformulated and updated without notice and we endeavour to have ingredient listings, product images and descriptions as accurate as possible. For the most up-to-date information, please refer to the ingredients listed on the product packaging. If you spot an error or would like to clarify an ingredient, please let our friendly customer service team know.
How to use
Be sure to...
-Take your Cheeki product and any accessories out of the box and give them a wash with warm soapy water. Rinse all parts well, fill it with your favourite drink and enjoy!
- Regularly clean it well. Regular white vinegar is excellent for removing staining and cleaning the inside of your products. Shake a couple of tablespoons of household white vinegar around the inside of your product and leave for a couple of minutes. Rinse well.
- Remove stubborn stains: Mix two heaped tablespoons of baking soda with warm water and use on your brush to clean the inside of your product to remove stubborn staining and discoloration. Rinse well.
- Put your products in the dishwasher. Whilst Cheeki products are tough and durable, they are not dishwasher safe. The high temperatures and chemicals in the detergents will affect the non-toxic varnish and paints on the outside of your products.
- Do not freeze your Cheeki Bottles. The contents will expand and distort the bottle. Instead, you can boost your chilling by putting ice cubes inside your bottle.
- Do not soak, wash or fill your products with boiling water. This will affect the non-toxic varnish and paints on the outside of your products and may cause them to discolour and distort. Only Cheeki insulated bottles can hold boiling or very cold liquids.
- Do not apply direct heat to your Cheeki products in any way.
- Chemicals such as bleach or acidic beverages like fruit juice can detrimentally affect the inside and outside of your Cheeki product.