EM stands for Effective Micro-organisms and is a unique technology that combines naturally occurring beneficial microorganisms, principally lactic acid bacteria and yeast, which are used in fermented foods and probiotic drinks to promote good bacteria.
EM creates antioxidant substances and can purify the environment. The active ingredient EM is also environmentally friendly so you can wash your hannahpads with this soap knowing you are not harming the environment.
Please note that that the date printed on the packaging is the manufacturing date, not the expiry date.
Please note we are not permitted to ship these items outside Australia, New Zealand, South Pacific & United Arab Emirates
Click on these key ingredients to see their benefits:
Plant Based Natural Oil 77% (Soybean & Coconut oil), Lye 10%, Probiotics 6%, Water 6%, Bamboo Vinegar 1%
How to Wash
1. Rinse using cold water as soon as possible to remove any discharge.
2. Lather using our Probiotic (EM) soap or any natural laundry detergent.
3. Soak in a bucket/container for a minimum of 6 hours to overnight in cold water with a natural detergent or laundry soaker. Soak up to 48 hours if required.
4. Handwash* or machine wash in cold water.
*If you hand wash you can use a spin cycle on your machine to remove excess water to quicken drying time.
5. Dry in the sun where possible, as it is a natural antibacterial.
DO NOT BLEACH
DO NOT DRY CLEAN
DO NOT TUMBLE/MACHINE DRY
After each use make sure that the soap is completely dry before storing away. Alternatively, store the product in a soap dish by the laundry sink. As the soap dries, you may notice crystallised bits forming on the surface - this is the sodium component of the soap and is completely normal.
You might also like
hannahpad Organic Reusable Ultra Overnight Pad - Single
Extra specially absorbent