The LaVie Lactation Massager™ in Teal has been developed in collaboration with International Board Certified Lactation Consultants and is designed to improve milk flow and relieve the pain associated with engorgement, blocked ducts and mastitis. Waterproof, rechargeable and quiet to use, it features a unique shape and has a range of vibration modes to suit all stages of breastfeeding.
The benefits of using the LaVie Lactation Massager include:
- Relief from engorgement and clogged ducts
- Faster letdown of milk
- Improved milk flow
- Increased output when pumping
- Faster emptying of the breast
- Better latching as the breast is softer
- Eliminated need for tiring, tedious hand compression
When is it designed to be used?
- When breastmilk first comes in
- Before nursing sessions
- Before and during pumping sessions
- Whenever relief is needed from the discomfort and pain associated with engorgement, mastitis and clogged ducts
Made of medical-grade silicone, the massager is compact and portable and comes with a USB charger and carrying case.
At Nourished Life, we ensure only the safest and best products are stocked for our customers. At times, products are reformulated and updated without notice and we endeavour to have ingredient listings, product images and descriptions as accurate as possible. For the most up-to-date information, please refer to the ingredients listed on the product packaging. If you spot an error or would like to clarify an ingredient, please let our friendly customer service team know.
How to use
Stimulate the breast with the wide side to improve letdown and soften the breast for latching.
Use the narrow tip to empty faster and work out stubborn plugged ducts that can lead to mastitis.
Reduce engorgement and move milk more effectively with the scoop edge.