TanOrganic Self Tan Mousse
I'm usually an avid BondiSands tanner, along with my sister and mum. Although we love the colour it gives, its horrifyingly drying. I used to fight through it, but for my 58 year old mother, she just rather not tan (this is a big deal to her). So I did my research and found TanOrganic, and was the guinea pig, and oh my, I'm so happy.
1. Easy application, goes on smooth
2. Hardly transfers onto clothes when "Marinating" and looks so natural - big plus as I can go outside and not look like a freak.
3. MOISTERISING, AND I REPEAT, NOOOO DRY SKIN!! I suffer from very dry skin, so this makes me very happy
4. It's a very beautiful, natural colour, and is still quite dark (for an index, I leave BondiSands uber dark on for 2 hours)
5. Doesn't smell, plus for the boyfriend
6. Its so even and natural when it comes off
7. It's certified organic! I don't have the guilt of putting harsh chemicals on my skin
Downside: It's quite expensive and the bottle is small, but it's worth it for me. If it was anymore exp, I wouldn't...
Written by Savannah on 15 November 2019
Natural looking tan.
Written by Ash on 1 November 2019
Written by Lynette on 19 September 2019