Serum Factory Red Rescue Supercharged Serum - 20ml
$45.00 $27.4539% off
Club NL Rewards
or 4 payments of $6.86 Learn more
No returns or exchanges unless faulty
The Serum Factory Red Rescue contains 6 potent, plant-powered actives that have been shown in clinical tests* to target the three prime causes of redness; irritation, inflammation and stimulation. This powerful natural formula is designed to increase and retain the hydration level of skin to improve its protective barrier while it soothes irritation and targets redness and inflammation at its source.
Red Rescue is ideal for skin that is sensitive, dehydrated, inflamed, thinning or suffering from rosacea and redness, and contains:
- Ceramidone, which protects and improves cell cohesion by stimulating epidermal lipids and ceramides to restructure and strengthen the skin's protective barrier.
- Unisooth PN-47, derived from grapefruit, which targets irritation and blocks inflammatory pathways to switch off inflammatory reactions.
- Endothelyol, which is derived from oak leaves, rosemary, green coffee and sugar, and is a 5-in-1 active ingredient that reduces and prevents redness by controlling the major inflammation factors. It also reduces rosacea flares by decreasing the abnormal formation of new blood vessels and capillaries.
- Pentavitin, derived from the D-glucose of wheat, which has a unique structure that mimics the skin and creates reservoirs of moisture to deliver instant and lasting hydration.
- Fucocert, which helps to stop inflammation and allergic reactions from spreading as it significantly boosts hydration of the skin.
- SymCare, which includes active ingredients from oat, chamomile, rapeseed and ginger, and adds moisture to the skin as it soothes irritation and inflammation. It also helps to reinforce the skin's barrier.
*As stated on the Serum Factory and manufacturers' websites.
Australian made and owned. Vegan.
Discount Codes and Free Gifts do not apply to this product for the following options: 20ml
Click on these key ingredients to see their benefits:
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Propanediol (and) Lecithin, Octyldodecyl PCA (Ceramidone), Biosaccharide Gum- 1 (Fucocert), Panthenyl Triacetate, Naringenin (Unisooth), Rosmarinyl Glucoside (and) Caffeyl Glucoside (and) Gallyl Glucoside (Endothelyol), Saccharide Isomerate (and) Citric Acid (and) Sodium Citrate (Pentavitin), L-Lactic Acid, Hexyldecanol (and) Pentylene Glycol (and) 4-t-Butylcyclohexanol (and) Bisabolol (and) Cetylhydroxyproline Palmitamide (and) Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid (and) Stearic Acid (and) Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Sterols (and) Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract (SymCare), Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Acacia Senegal Gum, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Xanthan Gum, Sclerotium Gum, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Phytate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Seed Oil, CI 75810 (Chlorophyll from Alfalfa), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Oil, Alpha-Bisabolol (from Chamomile), Allantoin
At Nourished Life, we ensure only the safest and best products are stocked for our customers. At times, products are reformulated and updated without notice and we endeavour to have ingredient listings, product images and descriptions as accurate as possible. For the most up-to-date information, please refer to the ingredients listed on the product packaging. If you spot an error or would like to clarify an ingredient, please let our friendly customer service team know.
Shake serum before use. Apply 3 drops to clean face morning and night. Can be layered with other Serum Factory serums.
You might also like
We check every label so you don't have to.
- Cruelty Free
- Zero Waste Options
- No 'Fake' Natural
- 7,000+ Products
- Huge Vegan Range
- 286,739+ Reviews
Buy now, pay later with