Bioceuticals Ultra Muscleze P5PAdd to Favourites
Bioceuticals Ultra Muscleze P5P may assist with the relief of muscular cramps and mild spasms when dietary intake is inadequate. Magnesium supports healthy muscle contraction function and muscle relaxation. Magnesium and vitamin B6 both support energy production and nervous system function.
Tablet Size: 19.1mm x 8.5mm
- Contains 150mg elemental magnesium and 53.7mg active B6.
- Magnesium supports muscle function and bone health, as well as nerve conduction.
- The addition of vitamin B6 to assist neurotransmitter synthesis.
- Supplementation with magnesium and vitamin B6 helps relieve premenstrual tension (PMT) symptoms, including feelings of irritability and mood changes.
- Vitamin B6 can help reduce morning sickness (nausea and vomiting).
- Magnesium supports healthy muscle contraction function and muscle relaxation.
- Both magnesium and vitamin B6 support energy production and nervous system function.
- Magnesium maintains physical stamina in athletes, when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Cardiovascular system health and function is supported with magnesium.
- Stress can deplete magnesium levels in the body.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
If symptoms persist talk to your health professional.
WARNING - Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible. [Contains vitamin B6].
Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.
Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake in inadequate.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
Each tablet contains:
Magnesium glycinate (UltraMag®) 477mg
equiv. to magnesium 67.2mg
Magnesium oxide (UltraMag®) 137mg
equiv. to magnesium 82.8mg
Pyridoxal 5-phosphate monohydrate (P5P) (active vitamin B6) 53.7mg
equiv. to pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 34.23mg
At Nourished Life, we ensure only the safest and best products are stocked for our customers. At times, products are reformulated and updated without notice and we endeavour to have ingredient listings, product images and descriptions as accurate as possible. For the most up-to-date information, please refer to the ingredients listed on the product packaging. If you spot an error or would like to clarify an ingredient, please let our friendly customer service team know.
Adults: Take 2 tablets two times a day, or as professionally prescribed.