BioCeuticals InNatal® plus Iron is a specially formulated multivitamin for women. It provides a range of nutrients to assist women in meeting many of the increased nutritional requirements during preconception, pregnancy and breastfeeding.
InNatal® Plus Iron is formulated with several key nutrients for pregnancy including Iron, Iodine, Vitamin D3, Choline, Zinc, Folinic Acid and MTHF.
Additional information from BioCeuticals:
- The recommended daily dose of InNatal® Plus Iron provides 500mcg of vitamin B9 as the activated forms of folic acid.
- Contains some B vitamins in their activated forms.
- Contains Vitamins K2 and D3, which are involved in the maintenance and development of strong, healthy bones.
- Divided daily dose allows for smaller capsules for increased compliance.
Made in Australia. Suitable for vegetarians. Gluten-free.
- Always read the label. Follow directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
- Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect/spina bifida - seek specific medical advice.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
At Nourished Life, we ensure only the safest and best products are stocked for our customers. At times, products are reformulated and updated without notice and we endeavour to have ingredient listings, product images and descriptions as accurate as possible. For the most up-to-date information, please refer to the ingredients listed on the product packaging. If you spot an error or would like to clarify an ingredient, please let our friendly customer service team know.
How to use
Take 1 capsule twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.