The Edible Beauty Express Bloom of Youth Infusion Mask combines powerful plant-derived ingredients into an utterly luxurious sheet mask.
Active ingredients including Bamboo extract, Ribose, and Swertia Chirata extract aid in skin cell renewal. These ingredients provide anti-ageing effects including firmness and elasticity. Hyaluronic Acid works to hydrate, visibly plump the skin, and improve skin elasticity. Australian Lime Caviar and Pomegranate naturally illuminate and brighten the complexion for an overall glow.
Made in Australia. 100% natural and plant-derived ingredients.
Australian Certified Toxic-Free®
Click on these key ingredients to see their benefits:
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Organic Glycerin, Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Citrus Australasica (Lime Caviar), Maltodextrin, Swertia Chirata Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Anisate, Sodium Levulinate, Althaea Officinalis Extract (Marshmallow Extract), Ribose, Punica Granatum Extract, Cymbopogon (Silk Oil Grass), Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, Litsea Cubeba (May Chang).
*Denotes organic ingredient
Use 2-3 times per week for best results or before a special occasion.
1. Remove mask from pouch with clean hands.
2. Place mask onto cleansed, dry skin, smoothing the fibres to fit the contours of the face. Adjust mask around the eyes, nose and mouth for best placement.
3. Leave mask on for 15 to 20 minutes for maximum absorption before removing.
4. Massage remaining solution into hands and décolletage for more benefits. Do not wash off.
5. Follow with your usual serum and moisturiser.
For tired and dull skin, put the mask in the refrigerator for 15 minutes prior to applying for a refreshing facial treat.
You might also like
Edible Beauty Tea No. 2 - Fountain of Youth
Antioxidant-rich & anti-inflammatory
Edible Beauty Tea No. 1 - Green Goddess Detox
Detoxifying, Cleansing, Energising