Earths Purities Black Edge Activated Charcoal Peel Mask - 10 Sachets
Club NL Rewards
This Activated Charcoal Peel Mask from Earths Purities is a natural charcoal peel-off mask. Containing a potent combination of Activated Coconut Charcoal, Australian Bentonite Clay, Pink Clay and Diatomaceous Earth, this absorbent mask helps to draw out impurities, excess oil, blackheads and toxins from the skin naturally.
While mainstream peel off masks may contain forms of glue to create a peeling effect, this natural formula uses Certified Organic Gelatin instead, working to remove dead skin cells, whiteheads and blackheads where applied - particularly around the nose, forehead and chin areas. Naturally antibacterial Charcoal, Bentonite Clay and Diatomaceous Earth also encourage toxins to be drawn the surface of the skin, while Pink Clay soothes and calms acne-prone or inflamed skin.
Included in the box are all the items you need to apply the mask each use, with 10 individual mask sachets, a measuring cup, applicator brush, stirring stick and instruction sheet.
Made in Australia, Palm oil free, Certified Cruelty-Free.
*There have been a few negative reviews coming through regarding the effectiveness of the product due to the consistency and difficulty peeling off the mask. Please note that it is essential that you follow the instructions VERY carefully! It is ultra-important to make sure that the product is mixed for at least two minutes. If it isn't mixed long enough the gelatin does not have enough time to solidify, so when the product is applied it will be too thin and very difficult (and possibly painful!) to peel off in some sections. The mixture needs to be an even, quite thick consistency when applied in order to set and peel off and give the best results possible!*
Australian Certified Organic Gelatin*, Activated Charcoal (Organic Charcoal Coconut Shell), Australian Organic Food Grade Bentonite Clay, Australian Pink Clay, Australian Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth, Organic Arrowroot.
*Responsibly sourced Gelatin from cows/pigs, made by only using excess skins that would normally be discarded, and no other parts of the animal. Earths Purities has certification from Choose Cruelty Free Australia.
Please note Gelatin is used in this formula as vegan alternatives were unsuccessful during formulation. All attempts were made to create a vegan formula.
At Nourished Life, we ensure only the safest and best products are stocked for our customers. At times, products are reformulated and updated without notice and we endeavour to have ingredient listings, product images and descriptions as accurate as possible. For the most up-to-date information, please refer to the ingredients listed on the product packaging. If you spot an error or would like to clarify an ingredient, please let our friendly customer service team know.
INSTRUCTIONS *Please follow very carefully!*
1. Wash and dry face, leaving skin clean.
2. Remove one 4g sachet, measuring cup, stirring stick and brush. Place a paper towel to avoid mess.
3. Pour hot water to 7.5ml on the measuring cup (TIP - can be easier taking from a cup with a tablespoon). Open sachet and pour contents into measuring cup. Stir thoroughly to combine for 2 minutes until no lumps are present.
4. Use the brush to apply to forehead, nose area, and chin. Avoid the eyebrows and delicate eye area. Apply an even layer working briskly to avoid mixture drying and allow to dry for 12-20 minutes. Mask should not feel wet or tacky.
5. (TIP - move facial muscles just before peeling off) Start by gently lifting up the edges from each side and slowly peel off towards the middle of the face. For any remaining traces please wash the face or use a toner with facial wipe to remove any residue.
6. Clean brush with soap and water immediately after application.
7. Allow remaining formula to dry in the cup for 1 hour, then it will be easy to remove in one piece in order to reuse cup for your next application
We check every label so you don't have to.
- Cruelty Free
- Zero Waste Options
- No 'Fake' Natural
- 7,000+ Products
- Huge Vegan Range
- 286,739+ Reviews