SimplyClean Simply NO MouldAdd to Favourites
The SimplyClean Simply NO Mould is a more natural alternative to harsh Chlorine-based mould sprays. The active ingredient, Hydrogen Peroxide, uses the power of oxygen to kill mould and fully biodegrades to just water and oxygen, leaving no harmful residue. Chlorine-free also means no irritating and unhealthy odours.
This convenient spray safely kills interior mould & mildew on hard surfaces such as showers, baths, tiles, grout, bench-tops, fridge & freezer seals, sinks, painted walls, woodwork and glass.
- Leaves no harmful residue
- Toxin & sensitiser free
- Colour free
- Mild bleaching of mould stains
- Family safe and earth safe
- Safe for food prep surfaces
- Non-corrosive to grout, stainless steel and most other metals
- No artificial fragrance
Made in Australia. Cruelty free & Palm Oil free. Vegan.
Discount Codes and Free Gifts do not apply to this product for the following options: 500ml
Hydrogen Peroxide (Biodegradable; Kills Germs and Mould), Citric Acid, Alcohol (Plant derived Ethanol), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate & Polyalkylene Oxide (Biodegradable Surfactants), Water.
At Nourished Life, we ensure only the safest and best products are stocked for our customers. At times, products are reformulated and updated without notice and we endeavour to have ingredient listings, product images and descriptions as accurate as possible. For the most up-to-date information, please refer to the ingredients listed on the product packaging. If you spot an error or would like to clarify an ingredient, please let our friendly customer service team know.
Spray on hard surface and leave to act before rinsing. Sinks, grout, sealed tiles, glass - leave at least 10 minutes, or can be left without rinsing.
Painted, varnished & clated surfaces - leave for maximum 3 minutes before rinsing.
You might also like