Alexx Stuart Healthy Family Meals Course - ThriveAdd to Favourites
End those family dinner time dramas and food fights now and learn how to have peaceful, healthy mealtimes using whole natural foods your family will all enjoy.
This 3 week course empowers parents to give their children a rock solid food foundation. It teaches parents how to ensure their kids grow up loving real food and understanding its power to help their growing people with their energy, health, cleverness and strength. Parents finish the course with a deeper understanding of how to give their children the best start in life through food and attitude to food.
If some or all of these problems sound like yours this course is for you!
- Don't know where to start with all the different health advice you hear from friends, doctors and health experts?
- Crave easy, simple meals using familiar ingredients?
- Frustrated with that "do I really have to cook again, tonight, and no one will eat it?" feeling?
- Worried about the seemingly constant cycle of family colds, coughs and little health niggles that never seem to go away for long?
- Your children seem unable to concentrate at school or at home on any task?
- Need healthy options to give your kids better choices of school snacks - that they actually like!?
- Want to just cook one meal for heaven's sake, that EVERYONE will eat without 3 different variations?!
NB: Note that after purchasing this course you will be registered and sent all your details within 24 hours.
Discount Codes do not apply to this product for the following options: Thrive On Demand
You might also like
I Quit Sugar: Smoothies, Bowls & Drinks by Sarah Wilson
All profits donated to Australian Red Cross