Optima Ultimate 1.0 Complete Skin Food Elixir™Add to Favourites
Optima Ultimate 1.0 Complete Skin Food Elixir™ is formulated to provide everything needed for optimal gut health and to feed, support and protect the skin in one delicious, strawberry-vanilla-flavoured, daily supplement. Two years in the making, it contains Optima's proprietary blends of meticulously-sourced, all-natural ingredients in potent, carefully measured, scientifically proven* dosages, which target where beautiful, healthy skin really begins – the gut.
Optima Ultimate 1.0 is designed to provide the four key pillars needed to underpin optimal gut and skin health.
Pillar 1. GutRenew Optiblend™, which contains:
- Livaux® Kiwifruit Powder, a clinically tested*, award-winning prebiotic powder from New Zealand that promotes the rapid multiplication of good bacteria to support microbiome balance and improve gut health
- Bacillus coagulant probiotic bacteria, well-known for its benefits to the immune and digestive systems and shown to reduce the presence of comedones (blackheads and whiteheads)
- Aloe Vera inner leaf gel, clinically shown to increase collagen production and the elasticity of skin and decrease wrinkle depth. It also has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and immune-stimulating properties, and may boost the absorption of Vitamins B12, C & E, which are vital to healthy skin.
Pillar 2. Marine collagen peptides, which are ethically and sustainably sourced from deep sea cod skin harvested from pristine North Atlantic waters. Optima 1.0 contains 10,000mg – the highest-tested and most effective serve – of bioavailable, marine collagen peptides that have a low molecular weight for superior bioavailability. Clinical trials* have shown collagen peptides to reduce eye wrinkle volume, decrease collagen fragmentation, and increase skin elasticity, skin hydration, skin texture, skin thickness, and the quantity and activity of the fibroblast cells that make elastin and collagen.
Pillar 3. SkinProtect BioBlend™, which consists of sustainable, targeted botanical antioxidants obtained from the most potent sources, Grape seed extract and Tomato concentrate, and offers improved bioavailability and performance thanks to patented Australian technology.
- Grape Seed Extract, an excellent free-radical scavenger that studies* have shown to offer multiple benefits to the immune, integumentary (skin, hair, nails, and exocrine glands) and cardiac systems. The combined outcome is enhanced protection from the effects of free radicals, optimal nutrition delivery to tissues and the removal of cellular waste.
- Tomato Concentrate high in Lycopene, which protects the skin from free radicals brought on by environmental stressors such as UV light and pollution. With twice the antioxidant activity of beta-carotene, research* has shown lycopene can reduce signs of oxidative stress, protect against oxidative damage in cells and tissues, and reduce DNA damage caused by oxidation.
Pillar 4. SkinFood OptiBlend™ contains organic sea buckthorn juice, organic sprouted quinoa powder, purple carrot juice and organic brown rice hulls - potent food- and plant-based sources of highly bioavailable pro-vitamin A, B complex vitamins, vitamin C, silica and anthocyanin antioxidants, which are essential nourishment for hair, skin and nails and promote immune and gut health. This proven nutrient blend supports collagen formation, tissue building and repair, the structure and function of skin, normal cell differentiation, the structure and function of mucous membrane, micro- and macronutrient metabolism, and immune system function.
Optima 1.0 comes with a handy, dual-purpose scoop that measures out the daily 14ml serve, as well as acting as a slide-on bag clip. Each reusable scoop is made from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified sustainable food-grade timber.
Each bag contains 28 x 14ml serves.
*As stated on the Optima website.
Optima is proud to support the WWF-Australia Towards Two Billion Trees fund, which aims to Stop excessive tree-clearing, Protect our existing trees and forests, and Restore native habitat that has been lost.
Made in Australia. Gluten-free, FSC-certified, Certified Sustainable Marine Collagen.
Click on these key ingredients to see their benefits:
Certified Sustainable Marine Collagen Peptides from Wild Atlantic Cod (71%), SkinFood OptiEssence™ (Natural Strawberry Flavour, Blackberry Powder*, Raspberry Powder*, Blackcurrant Powder, Stevia), SkinFood OptiBlend™ (Sea Buckthorn Juice Powder*, Purple Carrot Juice Powder, Sprouted Quinoa Powder*, Rice Hull Powder*), GutRenew OptiBlend™ (Kiwi Fruit Skin Powder, Aloe Vera Inner Leaf Gel Powder*, Bacillus Coagulans [Probiotics]), SkinProtect BioBlend™ (Certified Sustainable Grape Seed Extract, Tomato Concentrate, Silicon Dioxide).
Add two scoops (14g) to 300mL of water, stir and enjoy. Can also be added to smoothies, breakfast bowls or your drink of choice. For optimal benefit, consume daily.
Once opened it is best consumed within two months.
Store below 25°C. If you live in a very hot or humid environment, store in the refrigerator.
Keep it away from direct sunlight and heat sources.
You might also like
ActivLayr 5 Second Nano-Collagen Boost Under-Eye Patches
19% wrinkle volume reduction
Find out more about the Optima brand.Natural Health Supplements,