Join FREE and get 10% off your next order!
Win a Glamping Getaway at Paperbark Camp!
This month we have teamed up with Paperbark Camp to give you and your Valentine the chance to get back to nature with a 2-night weekend escape in a deluxe safari tent on the beautiful south coast of NSW. To win a stay at Australia's original glamping destination, simply ensure you are a current club member, place an order valued at $50+ (incl. discounts) and add the comment "GLAMPING" to the order! Weekend valued at over $1320!
This competition commences on January 31st at 11:30am and ends February 28th at 11:59pm 2017.
To enter just follow these steps:
1. Ensure you are a current Nourished Life Club Member.
2. Make a purchase of $50+ (including discounts) online at www.nourishedlife.com.au/
3. Write the word "GLAMPING" in the 'Comments section' of Checkout
We will then automatically add you into the running to win this getaway to Paperbark Camp, valued at $1320!
MAJOR PRIZE DETAILS:
This weekend escape allows you to take time out from the everyday hustle and bustle while enjoying everything that Paperbark and Jervis Bay have to offer. Paperbark Camp has expertly combined the luxury of a bush escape with environmental sustainability goals to create a truly unique glamping experience. The camp is located in peaceful bushland in Jervis Bay, which is a two and a half hour drive from Sydney. This area is praised for its idyllic natural landscapes, pristine beaches, and active wildlife. Including the below
- A nourished lifestyle weekend for 2 at Paperbark Camp valued at $1320
- Deluxe Safari Tent Accommodation
- Dinner, bed and breakfast included
- Flights Included!
Each tent has been thoughtfully constructed above the ground and is surrounded by Australian flora to ensure your privacy. As you snuggle in your cosy tent you can enjoy soft linen, solar powered lighting, insect screening, and a decadent open-air en suite with hot shower.
Environmental sustainability is at the core of Paperbark Camp. This glamping getaway goes above and beyond sensor lights and dual flush toilets. Growing product, low energy use, revegetation, sourcing of eco-conscious products, implementation of recycling programs, rainwater use when possible, and biodegradable materials all contribute to a holistic approach to ecotourism.
Full Terms & Conditions:
1. The "Glamping Getaway at Paperbark Camp" Promotion (the "Promotion") is conducted by Nourished Life, ABN: 201 609 92610, of 12/20 Narabang Way, Belrose, 2085, NSW (the "Promoter").
2. By participating in the Promotion, individuals accept these conditions ("Conditions"). Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions.
3. All references to times and dates in Sydney Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT).
4. All references to dollars or "$" are references to Australian Currency.
5. Participation in this Promotion is only open to persons who are Eligible Person (as defined). An "Eligible Person" is an individual who:
a) is a resident of Australia
b) aged 18 years or older
c) is not an employee of the Promoter or any of its related agencies associated with the Promoter
d) is not a spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling of an excluded employee
e) Has made a single purchase during the month of February valued at $50 or more (including all discounts)
f) Has included the code "GLAMPING" in the Comments section of Checkout
g) Current Nourished Life Club Member
6. All eligible entrants will be automatically entered into the draw.
7. To enter the Promotion for the chance to win the Prize (outlined below), entrants must place an order via Nourished Life valued at $50+, between Tuesday 31st January 2017 11:30 am to Wednesday 28th February 2017 11:59 pm (AEDT) ("Competition Period")
8. There will be (1) major prize winner, details below:
a) Accommodation for 2 in a deluxe safari tent - 2 nights
b) Includes dinner, bed and breakfast for 2-night stay
c) Use of camp facilities including canoes, bikes and stand up paddle boards
Please note the prize is subject to the supplier's own terms and conditions listed below
- Subject to availability, the winner is advised to contact Paperbark Camp ASAP with preferred dates as weekends book out months in advance.
- Prize must be used by 30/11/17
- Not valid during peak seasons.
- The prize cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The prize is not transferrable
- Additional items purchased during the stay are to be paid by the winner
9. The winner will be randomly drawn Wednesday 01 March 2017 at 12/20 Narabang Way, Belrose, 2085.
10. The winner will be notified via email and social media and their names will be published online at www.nourishedlife.com.au for seven (7) days.
11. The winner and the person they choose to take on this retreat must both be available to fly out from the same state together.
12. All data collected will become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
13. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the competition result.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the delivery address in order to claim a prize.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner's entry is of a type described in this clause.
16. Entrants personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. For purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter will only publish the winner's surname, initial and state. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter.
17. To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter and related prize suppliers (the "Relevant Parties") exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) which is suffered or incurred by any person in connection with the Competition or prize, including: (i) any indirect, economic or consequential loss; (ii) any loss arising from the negligence of a Relevant Party; (iii) any liability for personal injury or death. Nothing in these Conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a person’s rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010.
18. The entrant who wins a prize consents to:
a) the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including any photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media, including Facebook, TV, Radio for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting Nourished Life or Paperbark Camp.
19. The prize, including any unused portion, is not transferable, exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The prize is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. If the prize or any part of the prize is not used, no compensation will be awarded to the winner.
20. In accepting the prize, the winner agrees to comply with all the conditions of use of the prize as outlined here.
21. As a condition of entering the Giveaway, entrants will be added to the Nourished Life subscriber database. Entrants can opt to stop receiving these communications from the receipt of the first email communication.
22. Authorised under NSW Permit Number: LTPM/16/00177.
"I love the being able to read all the product reviews before I buy and LOVE, LOVE the rewards program."
Over 2.5 million orders despatched