The Agreena 3-in-1 Baker Sheets feature the same wrapping and sealing qualities as the original Agreena 3-in-1 Wrap but are the perfect size to fit baking trays, measuring 45cm x 30cm.
Each pack contains two sheets, designed to completely eliminate the need to buy tin foil or baking paper for your household baking needs. They're made from 100% food-grade, pure platinum silicone (the same type used in infant and medical products) which is non-toxic and never releases any chemicals when heated, and can withstand temperatures up to 220°C.
Australian design. Ethically made. Free from BPA, phthalates, lead & mercury. Recyclable.
At Nourished Life, we ensure only the safest and best products are stocked for our customers. At times, products are reformulated and updated without notice and we endeavour to have ingredient listings, product images and descriptions as accurate as possible. For the most up-to-date information, please refer to the ingredients listed on the product packaging. If you spot an error or would like to clarify an ingredient, please let our friendly customer service team know.
How to use
Line baking trays or place one on top of baked goods to prevent burning. It can go from freezer to oven (and microwave too). Do not place it on direct heat sources that may exceed 220°C.
Wash in warm soapy water and hang off the edge of a bench or countertop — or just stick them to your splashback or tiled wall to dry. You can then fold and store them in a drawer or in a basket on your counter.
Remember to follow the golden rules:
1. Keep away from sharp or pointy objects (do NOT use the Agreena Wrap as a cutting mat).
2. Do not exceed 220°C (428°F) in the oven.
3. Sugar or honey based syrups and acidic substances can cause discolouration and weakness.
4. Wash with very warm, soapy water and dry after each use.
5. Make sure that the Agreena Wrap, your hands, and the item being sealed are completely dry to ensure good adherence.