Choc Chip Peanut Butter Nice-Cream
Created by @vitaminb_nutrition
• 3 frozen bananas (slice into small chunks)
• 1 tablespoon smooth peanut butter
• 1/4 cup cacao nibs
• 1/4 cup almond milk
• 1/4 cup of WelleCo Nourishing Protein Vanilla
• 1 block of dark chocolate, roughly chopped
• 1/2 cup roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
• In a blender (in this specific order) add nut milk, protein, peanut butter, cacao nibs, and lastly, the frozen bananas. Blend until smooth and combined.
• Use a spatula to scoop out the nice-cream ensuring minimal wastage.
• Stir in half the topping mixture through the smooth nice-cream and leave some to sprinkle over the top.
• Set in the freezer for approximately 1 hour for a harder and more frozen consistency.
• Store the rest of the nice-cream in the freezer and let it thaw for a few minutes before eating.
Scoop up and enjoy!
Berry Lime and Avocado Smoothie
Created by @gatherandfeast
• 1 1/4 cup frozen berries
• 1/4 avocado
• 1 1/2 cups of oat milk (or your favourite nut milk)
• Zest of 1 lime
• Juice of 1/2 lime
• 2 teaspoons WelleCo The Super Elixir™ Unflavoured
• 1 scoop WelleCo Nourishing Protein Vanilla
• Lime Zest
• Hemp Seeds
• Add all of the smoothie ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
• Pour into a glass and top with lime zest and a sprinkle of hemp seeds.
The Super Banana Bread
Created by @fooddesignstudio
• 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
• 1/2 cup maple syrup
• 2 eggs
• 1 cup mashed ripe or over-ripe bananas
• 1/4 cup oat milk
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
• 1 tablespoon WelleCo The Super Elixir™ Unflavoured
• 1 3/4 cups spelt flour
• Preheat oven to 170 degrees and line a loaf tin with parchment paper.
• In a large bowl, combine the oil and maple syrup.
• Add the eggs and whisk well to combine.
• Add the bananas and milk and stir again.
• Now add the remaining ingredients and fold through until just combined.
• Pour the batter into the loaf tin, top with a sliced banana and sprinkle of cinnamon.
• Bake for 50 minutes or until a knife is removed clean.
• Allow the banana bread to cool for 10 minutes before removing from the tin to completely cool on a wire rack before slicing.
Created by @gatherandfeast
• 1/2 cup blood orange juice (from about 2 blood oranges)
• 2 1/2 cups water
• 1 teaspoon of The Super Elixir™ Blood Orange
• 1/4 cup white sugar
• Extra blood orange juice to serve
• Extra blood oranges sliced into half moons
• In a jug or bowl, combine the blood orange juice, water, The Super Elixir™ and sugar.
• Strain the liquid into a large baking tray or narrow glass dish and place in the freezer for 2 hours.
• Every 2 hours, scrape the frozen pieces from the edges and place back into the freezer.
Repeat these steps approximately 4 times.
• Scoop into a serving glass or bowl of your choice, drizzle with extra blood orange juice and serve with half moon wedges of fresh blood orange.
Shop all WelleCo products here.