GLOW AGELESS Pear & Raspberry Breakfast Pots
• 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
• 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
• 2 tablespoons pistachio nuts, plus extra coarsely chopped, to serve
• 1⁄2 cup (40g) coconut flakes
• 1/3 cup (40g) hemp seeds
• 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped almonds
• 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped Brazil nuts
• 1 tablespoon chia seeds
• 2 teaspoons ground linseed
• 3⁄4 cup (180ml) freshly squeezed orange juice
• 1⁄2 cup (125ml) unsweetened natural or coconut yoghurt, plus extra to serve
• 1 teaspoon finely grated ginger
• 1 medium pear, sliced or coarsely grated
• 11⁄2 tablespoons goji berries
• Fresh raspberries, to serve
• Cacao nibs, to serve
Raspberry & Glow Ageless puree:
• 1 cup (120g) fresh or frozen & thawed raspberries
• 1 teaspoon GLOW AGELESS
• Squeeze of orange juice
Place the sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds in a food processor and blitz, to finely chop. Add the pistachios and pulse to coarsely chop.
Transfer into a medium bowl. Add the coconut flakes, hemp seeds, almonds, Brazil nuts, chia seeds and ground linseed and stir to combine.
Add the orange juice, yoghurt and ginger and mix well. Add the pear and goji berries and stir through. Cover and refrigerate.
Meanwhile to prepare the raspberry and Glow Ageless puree, combine the ingredients in a bowl and mash with a fork to make a rough puree, stir to combine.
Spoon half of the puree into the base of two 2-cup (500ml) jars. Spoon the seed and nut mixture on top and compress slightly down to remove any air pockets.
Spoon over the remaining puree and top with a dollop of yoghurt. Decorate with a couple of fresh raspberries and a sprinkling of pistachios and cacao nibs.
Refrigerate for 15 minutes, or up to overnight for a grab-and-go style breakfast.