We've always been big fans of KORA Organics. Their Berry Bright Vitamin C Eye Cream is a team favourite, and their beautiful skincare range of certified organic products always help to detoxify, nourish and revitalise our skin.
It was a no brainer that when we spoke to model, entrepreneur, mother and KORA Organics founder, Miranda Kerr, we had to know ALL about her skincare routine.
How long does your skincare routine take?
Both of my morning and night skincare routines are super quick, it sounds like there are a lot of products involved but it really only takes me 5 minutes in the morning and 5 at night.
Miranda Kerr's morning skincare routine
- Milky Mushroom Gentle Cleansing Oil in the shower
- Turmeric Brightening & Exfoliating Mask after cleansing
- Minty Mineral Hydration Mist for a refreshing spritz after shower
- Noni Bright Vitamin C Serum – a lifesaver for brightening my pigmentation!
- Turmeric Glow Moisturiser all over my face, neck and décolletage
- Berry Bright Eye Cream to help with fine lines, discoloration, under eye bags and puffiness.
- Noni Radiant Eye Oil and Noni Glow Face Oil is applied as needed for a little boost of nourishment
- Rose Quartz Heart Facial Sculptor for a gua sha massage when I feel a bit puffy
Miranda Kerr's night time skincare routine
At night time, I follow the same process, but I double cleanse and don't use the Turmeric Brightening & Exfoliating Mask.
- Noni Night AHA Resurfacing Serum instead of the Noni Bright Vitamin C Serum
- Followed by the Noni Glow Sleeping Mask each evening as the last step in my routine before bed
How did you first fall in love with clean beauty?
My grandparents grew their own organic vegetables at home, so the importance of organic food has been ingrained in me from a young age. It wasn't until I was 16, and my mum was diagnosed with cancer that my whole family did a full overhaul of our household products. A few years later in 2006, I was talking to my friend about the need for organic skincare products that actually worked, and she introduced me to her friend - an organic chemist in Melbourne. That's where KORA Organics started.
What resources would you recommend for an organic skincare newbie who wants to learn more about clean beauty?
Honestly, I'd recommend our KORA Organics blog. We have so much information on there and it's updated at least twice a week. I wanted our site to be a place that you could go to find useful information and be able to educate yourself. I've also found myself on Nourished Life looking at the reviews and healthy living tips which are so useful!
What's your latest favourite KORA Organics product?
We have launched 4 amazing new products this year, and I love them all, but my favourite would be our Turmeric Glow Moisturiser (which just won an Allure Award). It's ultra-rich, refillable and my go-to skin saviour. I use it morning and night, and love that it gives my skin a radiant glow!
We know you JUST launched the Berry Bright Vitamin C Eye Cream, but what else is in the pipeline at KORA?
I wish I could share with you but all I will say is that we have some exciting plans for 2022 so watch this space!
What's one thing you do every day to live your best Nourished Life?
I drink 1 litre of celery juice every morning on an empty stomach. It's got anti-inflammatory properties and is packed with antioxidants. It's also super nourishing for the gut, improves digestion and so much more. I love it!
Why we love the Berry Bright Vitamin C Eye Cream
The Berry Bright Eye Cream focuses on brightening and strengthening the eye area with a 5.5% active blend of stabilized vitamin C and natural source of Vitamin C. The main purpose of this product is to provide a brighter look while reducing the appearance of aging and environment-induced skin conditions such as tired/fatigued look, under eye bags, puffiness, roughness, fine lines and wrinkles.
For a more youthful, energized, and revitalized look, its formula includes:
- Kakadu Plum – Known to contain the world's richest source of vitamin C
- Red Ginseng Root - Known to contain the most antioxidant rich ginsenoside
- Kangaroo Paw Flower - Helps with reducing the appearance of wrinkles, strengthening skin
- Cloudberry – Rich in Vitamin C and E helping to brighten and energize dull skin
- Quinoa Peptide - Provides powerful age-defying performance to help reduce appearance of eye bags & puffiness
Each key ingredient targets specific skin concerns and is infused in a rich, creamy moisturiser that dissolves/melts into your eye area. The jar is inspired by a rose quartz crystal and comes with recyclable refill pod that is also made 100% of recycled plastic.
Explore the full KORA Organics range.
Listen to our podcast episode with Miranda Kerr.
Learn more about the benefits of vitamin C.
This advice is intended for informational purposes only. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.