I love January, it's such an exciting time of the year, the warm weather, the holiday vibe... the perfect excuse to switch to organic products and overhaul your health & beauty. But if you're anything like me, you'll also be finding the whole new year's detox resolution a bit overwhelming and not sure exactly where to start!
Last year it was about replacing every possible beauty product with a natural alternative and I can well and truly say I've achieved that goal. This year I have a million things I want to do but I've learned I need to stay focussed, so I'm starting with these 7 (apart from #1 and #7, they are all super easy to do!).
1. Make a daily dedicated effort to avoid as much sugar, gluten and dairy as possible. I bought Sarah Wilson's I Quit Sugar Cook Book today, I'm hopeless at following recipes but it inspired me to create something delicious which I'll call Choc-Berry mousse.
2. Take the Carla Oates Detox Powder every day religiously. I'm going to do this for a month, then introduce the Inner Beauty Glow powder, then take them both. They work best this way so I'm excited about how I will look and feel afterwards.
3. Cut way back on my coffee intake, ditch the Nespresso for home made Bullet Proof Coffee. Stay tuned for more info on this awesome little discovery!
4. Use my dry body brush regularly. It feels so good, it's super healthy for the body and it really helps me get rid of cellulite.
5. Get rid of my dark circles. I know this is entirely possible with the 100% Pure Coffee Bean Eye Cream, drinking more water and going to sleep.
6. Exploit that jar of Melrose coconut oil! Start oil puling, Cook everything in it, shower with it, etc...
7. Get fit! I'm going to get off this laptop everyday and go for a walk & do yoga. I'll be in my bikini with Gwyneth Paltrow in no time!
Phew! Time to get some sleep and put all of this into practice tomorrow!