The ECO. Wellbeing Collection contains four of ECO.'s most popular, multi-purpose essential oils and two of its most popular rollerball blends, and would make an ideal gift. With so many applications, it would also be a very useful collection to have on hand at home.
The Wellbeing Collection Includes:
- Women's Blend Rollerball — helps to calm, balance and harmonise body and mind
- Eucalyptus — cleanses, reduces redness and irritation, heals, antiseptic, pain relieving
- Peppermint — relieves irritation, itchiness, redness and inflammation, treats dermatitis, acne and sunburn, helps to treat headache, migraine, stress, vertigo, faintness, bronchitis and pneumonia, improves digestive disorders, toothaches, aching feet, rheumatism, muscular pains and periods, helps to refresh the spirit, stimulate mental agility and improve concentration.
- Lavender — relaxing, soothing, healing, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial
- Tea Tree — helps to clear acne, burns, herpes, oily skin, athlete's foot, cold sores, blemishes, nappy rash, warts, sunburn and infected wounds, helps body to fight infections including colds, flu, cold sores, catarrh, glandular fever and gingivitis, boosts morale
- Energy Rollerball — to help boost energy and uplift the mood
Made In Australia, Vegan.
Item 6 Item Pack is highly flammable so may only be shipped within Australia (by Australia Post Standard).
Discount Codes and Free Gifts do not apply to this product for the following options: 6 Item Pack
At Nourished Life, we ensure only the safest and best products are stocked for our customers. At times, products are reformulated and updated without notice and we endeavour to have ingredient listings, product images and descriptions as accurate as possible. For the most up-to-date information, please refer to the ingredients listed on the product packaging. If you spot an error or would like to clarify an ingredient, please let our friendly customer service team know.
How to use
Add 5-6 drops of oil to a vaporiser or diffuser, 3-5 drops to a full bath of water, 1-2 drops at the sides of the shower floor, or blend 3-5 drops into a carrier oil such as sweet almond for use in a massage.